Search our Articles
- Entering its 50th Year, Narconon Celebrates Decades of Drug-free Lives
- In Milan, More than 300 Guests and Dignitaries Gather for the 33rd Anniversary of Narconon Southern Europe
- Narconon International Welcomes its Newest Drug Rehabilitation Center: Narconon Argo of central Italy
- Expert Evaluation of Moscow-Based Narconon Program Shows Excellent Results
- Red Ribbon Week 2014: Narconon Fresh Start Reaches Milestone of 100K Children Educated on the Harmful Effects of Drugs
Tag Archives: rehab
As Narconon Vista Bay celebrated two thousand completions of its recovery program, community leaders were welcomed and acknowledged for their help. Anyone in law enforcement knows the toll that substance abuse takes on a community. For twenty years and two … Continue reading
Understand drug addiction and how you can help a person with addiction. Here’s a complete step-by-step guide to help resolve substance abuse.
Narconon Vista Bay’s 19 drug rehab program graduates lead the way — all completing in the same week.
A cocaine vaccination has come out to keep people from using cocaine. Does it work? Here are some details and how you can help someone with cocaine addiction.
Addictive drugs are being reformulated so that addicts can’t abuse them, but that has lead people to other drugs. Here are more details about that and how you can help someone with addiction.
Prescription drug poisonings are on the rise. Here are some emergency room statistics from the use of pharmaceutical drugs mixed with alcohol and illicit drugs.
Statistics show that substance abuse is growing among older adults. If you know someone abusing drugs, get them some help. Call a Narconon rehab counselor.